Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Hotel #1

    August 8, 2017 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 25 °C

    Yesterday afternoon (that doesn't sound right...) we checked into Residence Inn, Houston USA.
    We had a quick swim to wash off the flight and went to get dinner at 5 PM.
    Only problem being... we couldn't find anywhere that was OPEN! Looking for a 24 hour McDonald's didn't work out either...
    When we finally settled on a sports bar it was amazing! I had a macaroni and cheese burger.
    While walking back to the hotel, we saw... an open... 24 hour... McDonald's... I couldn't make that up if I tried...

    Today we woke up at 1 AM thinking '6:00 time to wake up' so mum came into bed with us (don't know why) and we watched TV.
    Nothing good on at 1 o'clock though so we just switched between channels looking for Dairy Queen ads...
    When we got up at 8, we got changed and went downstairs for breakfast.
    With Texas-shaped-waffles and spicy sausages, cereal and eggs, juice as far as the eye can see (5 flavours) and bagels.

    Houston is amazing and we are going to the science museum using trains... see you all soon!

    (P.S. Future Aaron? Yeah... can you add in some pictures? Thanks! -Past/Present Aaron)
    Read more