Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 7

    Almost Settled

    18. december 2022, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ 🌙 79 °F

    Actually, we are settled. And this Caribbean cruise itinerary couldn’t have been better designed to help us in that respect … two days at sea before we begin a straight run of ports for seven days.

    All of the bags are unpacked, the duffles tucked inside them for safekeeping. We’ll have the steward take them away to be stored … but want to wait a few days in case we want to put a few other things in them — like excess hangers. After all, once the bags are gone, they will be gone until mid-July.

    Whatever we brought with us has found a home somewhere in the cabin. All the pre-planning and the organizers we brought with us helped to keep us on track. In a few days, I’ll take some photos to share … to give fellow RTWers some organizational tips to consider … especially if they are in one of the smaller veranda cabins like we are.

    We didn’t do much more than unpacking, sorting, and putting away today. Breakfast was a quick grab at the Terrace Café. Same for lunch. Same for dinner. I simply couldn’t think of getting dressed and going for a sit-down table service meal today. Mui did step out to see the show … headlining Jason Lyle Black, a piano entertainer. I’ve been told that I missed a good one … but I just couldn’t get my feet to go anywhere but up on the ottoman tonight.

    Tomorrow promises to be another busy day … but for a different reason. In the meantime, I had better get to bed. We are springing forward an hour tonight. That means I’ll be getting one less hour to sleep.
    Læs mere