Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 176

    Nha Trang: Along the Waterfront

    5 Juni 2023, Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 84 °F

    Having completed our sightseeing, it was now time to relax. So, we asked a cabbie to drop us off on the waterfront.

    Walking along Nha Trang Beach, we checked out a couple of restaurants with access to the sand and surf. Eventually, we settled on a place called the Bốn Mùa Park Restaurant. Since we were both hungry, Mui postponed going for a swim and we ordered food and drinks — mango smoothies; shrimp egg rolls; grilled bird fish (!!!); tiramisu to share; and Vietnamese coffee for Mui and peach tea for me.

    By the time we were sated, the sun had gone into hiding. Though Mui took a dip in the sea, the beach wasn’t as attractive as it had been, so he did not dally long.

    Instead of walking back to the TTC Hotel to catch the shuttle back to the ship, we decided to stroll along the waterfront for a bit to check out the festival vibe along the promenade. We stayed the course until our route shifted inland. By this time, we had walked far enough that it made more sense to grab a cab to the port instead of retracing our steps to the shuttle stop.

    We were back in the cabin shortly after 6:00p. We still had over three hours before Insignia was due to sail, but we were done. A relaxing couple of hours on the veranda … a glass of wine. A perfect end to our day.

    We are now looking forward to two days at sea before we hit what promises to be a very long string of ports of call.
    Baca selengkapnya