Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Cafes in Singapore

    June 7, 2017 in India ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C

    Cafes you shouldn’t miss when in Singapore

    Only a coffee lover will know the painstaking research involved in finding cafes around one’s locality that will satiate one’s morning caffeine. The number of quaint and pretty cafes that peek their head out in Singapore is only increasing by the dozen. These three new cafes are a must-visit for every coffee lover when on a vacation here.
    These locations are easily accessible by buses, so travelling for your morning coffee is a headache you won’t have to endure. Book tickets online at https://www.redbus.sg/ and smell the coffee!

    The Populus Coffee & Food Co., Neil Road
    its burnished wooden interiors and charming lighting will uplift your entire ‘coffee consuming’ experience. And the café has a lot on offer to satisfy your caffeine cravings, including filter coffee options from Kenya, Ethiopia and Costa Rica.

    The Coffee Academics, Scotts Road
    this one will make it to the list of ‘cafes to visit before you die’ as well. A coffee-shop-meets-science-lab, you cannot ask for a more unique coffee drinking experience than the one provided here. It thrives on its 7 Sensory Station experience that includes an Espresso Bar, Hand Brew Bar and a special Custom Blend Concierge that allows customers to create their own custom blend flavour.

    Joe & The Juice, Chevron House
    Organic coffees do not come better than at Joe & The Juice. The coffee beans are specially cultivated in South America, and for that added pop in your morning coffee, you also have the option of adding a ginger shot to it!

    Tobys estate
    All the way from Sydney, this franchise prides itself in its coffee which is roasted in store daily. The Toby’s Estate brand of roasted coffee is really popular and can be found in other cafes and are available to buy off the shelf. The classic Eggs benedict ($19) which can be done in 3 different styles like on Salmon Gravalax or Prosciutto ham, is served with a slight twist here – Toby’s Eggs Benny sauce which is lighter and more tangy than the usual hollandaise sauce, which can be a little too heavy.
    Read more