Satellite
Mostra sulla mappa
  • Giorno 44

    Granada

    13 maggio 2023, Spagna ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    The AirBnb was located on a pedestrian street or more accurately a stairway corridor with the most magnificent view of Alhambra. We spent two nights gazing at the changing colors of the beige and pink and red edifices. Even in the daylight it was enchanting.

    I had visited the Alhambra many years ago so I kinda remember how beautiful it was. It was that and more. However, it was somewhat softened by having visited Real Alcazar in Sevilla and about a bazillion Moroccan mosques, palaces and madrasas in Morocco.

    Besides the wonderful wandering, I scheduled us up for an hour and a half in a bathhouse to soak our weary bodies in a beautiful, quiet place. The cold tub plunge made my skin tingle after a long hot soak. Inside the baths looked like the palace walls with plaster-work and tile.

    This was our first (and last) place with a kitchen and washing machine. It was silly to get so excited about putting in a load and hanging it out to dry on a bona fide laundry line out the window.

    I took too many photos in Granda. Take a look at the next post for pictures of the Alhambra.

    Next up, the beach.
    Leggi altro