Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 5

    First day in London

    11. juli 2022, England ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    We woke relatively early to get on the train.
    I had corn flakes and toast that was yum. OH GOD look at the time it is time for the train. The train took 1 hour to get all the way to London.

    When we arrived at the London train station we where confused where to go in the train station, so we went up the stairs and got outside. We saw millions of taxis there. We took a black cab to our hotel called Park Plaza Waterloo.

    I saw the London eye which we where going on this afternoon. That's when the nerves kicked in for me. We arrived at the hotel this is exciting and we checked in. Then went up the lift to our hotel room. Only one hotel room was ready and that was the adults room. The room was amazing for me and we put our stuff down and went out again.

    It was time for the London eye. We got to a Cafe. It was an underground one and we had a big Pizza slice. It was 1.45 in the afternoon when we went to get on the London Eye. The nerves kicked in and my body was tingling. As soon as you know it, we were up in the sky. It wasn't as scary as it was looking at it.

    Afterwards we grabbed an ice cream and coke. It was burning hot! We decided to go to St Paul's Cathedral. It was so pretty. There were lights and people singing. After that we had Pizza Express for dinner and had a shower. That was a lovely day.
    Les mer