Satellite
  • Day 3

    Universal Studio & Santa Monica

    January 6, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    What an awesome day! We went VIP into universal and it was so good, we started off with breaky in the VIP section then headed out to check out the Harry Potter section of the park. We met our tour leader Mark at 9:45 and he kick started the tour with heading back to the Harry Potter sections going on two rides but we got to head straight to the front of the line because of our VIP passes! (we thought we the shit hahaha) this section was just amazing it had all the shops like off the movie and all the lollies like Harry had on the train people actually paid top dollar for fake wonds and all, we had this thing called a butter beer that was actually just like a caramel shake it was very nice! Jurassic park was next and once again we felt like the shit because we got given plastic ponchos from mark the tour guide so we didn't get wet.
    We headed to lunch a couple rides later and the meal was a buffet it was so yummy! Toby had like three plates and almost shit him self on the way to meet back to meet our group.
    The tour of the actual studios was the part that really had us think omg we are here! We seen sets where the pirates of the Caribbean was filmed and also where jaws was filmed.
    When we finished up at universal we headed to Santa Monica pier and had a ride on the Ferris wheel. We walked out to the end and went into this bait shop where we brought a magnet and seen the whole shop inside was covered with money from all over the world with messages and names marked on them! So we pulled out a five buck note from home and put our names and 2018 and added it!
    Lastly we ended the day at Bubba Gumps for dinner then caught an uber back to the motel we got some bloke named Blair he was like 50 and was really cool he told us all about his new girlfriend and how the rekindled their love after years and years. We are pretty sure he kept missing turns so he could keep chatting to us he even got his girlfriend on FaceTime to talk to us about where she went in Australia! What a day!!
    Read more