Спутник
Показать на карте
  • День 6

    Uni class, Leingarten tour and badminton

    18 декабря 2023 г., Германия ⋅ ☀️ 7 °C

    Today we woke up early, Nunzio picked us up at 9 am and we had the great opportunity to sit down and listen to a lesson of Big Data Analysis at his university. It was great and the professor was very kind, he even changed to english at some point so it would be easier for us to understand!
    Afterwards we went for a pizza at the Italian food restaurant where Jason Zwei works, not only he sneaked in a little extra meat into our pizzas but he was kind enough to convince his boss to give us 50% off! :) He’s really a great guy.
    After stuffing ourselves with pizzas, Nunzio had to go work, so he left us at the Leingarten West station and the exploring began. We visited all the places I remembered, and walked through every road. From the kindergarten on the top of the hill, to the primary school I attended, went for a walk in the middle of no where to the 2 small lakes behind the school, found a little Waldtelefon, saw people jogging with no sun at -1 degrees, and all in all I was very pleased to see that really nothing changed, the same bridge, the same color houses, the same plants, the same everything and everywhere.
    Once we were done and Nunzio too, he picked us up to take us play badminton with his friends, gab a few bears and have some really authentic german food! It was great, I tried the Maultaschen, amd one of Nunzio's friends was not only speaking spanish and was very excited to be able to practice, but also very curious and kind to us. He even insisted I try every part of his dish so I could try all the different german flavours! Eventually we had to say goodbye, and after a very cozy ride back in Nunzio's van to our Airbnb, we arrived completely destroyed and tired. Took a shower and awaiting for tomorrow's adventure.
    Читать далее