Satellite
  • Day 8

    Day 8 - Veggie day in Collingwood

    August 8, 2019 in Canada ⋅ 🌧 22 °C

    Whilst David felt the need to conquer the mountain this morning, I felt completely the opposite and had a lie in. The bed was so comfy it seemed a shame not to make the most of it.

    By the time David got back I’d managed to get up and we headed into the town of Collingwood to explore. We walked up the main street in Downtown and enjoyed strolling around some of the more eclectic shops before heading back to the resort.

    The sun decided to come out to play so we decided to have an afternoon by the pool, where we both promptly fell asleep for three hours - to say we caught the sun is a bit of an understatement! It was good to relax after a very hectic first week. Cant believe we landed in Toronto a week ago today!

    Just got back from dinner - David actually ordered a salad! The portions here are huge and everything comes with ‘fries’, hence the need for running up the mountain this morning!

    We’re leaving in the morning for our long drive along the top of Lake Ontario, but Westin Trillium has been a great place to stop and relax. There’s so much to do here, but I imagine that during the winter months, when everything is covered in snow is the time when its at its best!
    Read more