Satellite
  • Day 3

    *cries in Australian*

    July 5, 2018 in Hungary ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    This day we visited the Zoo of Budapest. There were sooo many cute animals. Again the weather wasn't the best but that's no problem for us. We saw sleeping giant otters, eating prairie dogs (I think), aussie wallabys, a baby elephant, a chilling tiger and much more. It's really worth a visit because it's beautiful made. Oh and in case you were asking yourself why I chose that title.. Well, I saw there my absolute favourite animal: the Australian Wombat. It was the first time I've seen one and I was so happy, it made me cry. Yep, I was literally crying in a Zoo because of a Wombat. Unfortunately it was way too dark to take a photo, so you have to imagine one.
    The famous Széchenyi Medicinal Bath was nearby so we stopped there for a few hours. And oh boy, I tell you we got lost in there. There were so many baths with all kinds of temperatures. We couldn't even decide were we should get in. Also the architecture of the whole bath is stunning and defenitely worth a visit!
    Later on that evening we went to the nearby Heroes' Square. It was slowly getting dark but we stayed for a long time to make silly pictures and to talk a bit. Afterwards we walked to the Street Food Karavan and I can't recommend it enough! There is all kind of foods and it was perfect for us because all three of us are veggies and we were able to enjoy delicious vegan burgers. So defenitely visit it!
    Read more