Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 62

    Mamu Skywall and the 3 waterfalls

    June 21, 2021 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 21 °C

    So much to do so little time. More walking. Visited Mamu Skywalk. I told Mark it was only about a kilometre long. Once we had paid we were told it was a 2.2km return trip with a counter levered section and a stair climb before returning. (We didn't do the tower.) We were there nice and early and only saw one other couple until we were on the way back. The views were amazing. It was wonderful to listen to the rainforest wake in the morning. This was only the first walk of the day.
    On the way to the waterfall tour we passed this very cute little waterfall along the side of the road. It is a great place to stop for a rest. You don't see that on the Territory on the high way.
    We then went on to the 3 waterfall tour. Ellinjaa, Zillie and Millaa Millaa. The first 2 were harder to get to i managed to get a photo of a local. I think the tourists are feeding him. Didn't move whole several people photographed him. Millaa Millaa had a swimming hole at the bottom and we were told to park in the lower parking area no walking needed. Should probably do this in the wet season the water will be warmer.
    Read more