Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 190

    Stansted to Bromley

    January 7, 2020 in England ⋅ ☁️ 11 °C

    We had a lie in and made the best of the free breakfast and free newspapers at the Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Stansted Airport.
    Leaving at 9.45am we caught the train from the airport to Tottenham Hale and tube to Victoria.
    We then walked to Belgravia and stashed our big bags for 2 days using stasher.com a great new app that allows u to store luggage at registered shops, hotels, addresses for an hour or several days. Left with only our moderately heavy hand luggage it was back to Victoria Station where we caught a train to Bromley South.
    Next up it was a 20 min walk to Bromley North station where I was reunited with my new lenses for my sport sunglasses finally after being caught out by a super efficient company posting them before Xmas.
    The afternoon was spent in and around Bromley getting some new books and bits and pieces before heading to Lou and Nats for when they came home from work.
    A v pleasant evening was spent catching up over a home cooked veg lasagne and a v nice glass of wine for us ( Lou and Nat r doing dry January which is great bit we r on holiday!!).
    Tmrw it’s in to Greenwich and central London.
    Read more