Satellite
  • Day 306

    Spooky London

    November 2, 2015 in England ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    London is currently in the fog, it's really spooky and cool. Yesterday I woke up and looking out my window I couldn't see a thing, just the tall tree with yellow leaves that were slowly falling to the ground. It was like this for most of the day.

    In the evening, 4pm, I met Claire near London Bridge for a coffee at a new cafe that caused controversy this week as it had to fix it's sign, it was called Fuckoffee haha. They did an alright hot chocolate and custard tart, although it could've been heated up.

    After leaving Claire I decided to take a walk along the Thames as I was still looking for somewhere to have a drink for my farewell drinks with my friends. And it was the best thing I did. The whole of the Thames was covered in this fog You could barely see London Bridge and the (Borris office) was all covered.

    All along the Thames there were just sparks of bright lights peaking out behind the fog. It felt like Old Victorian London or Sweeney Todd London, only because the movies always have it in such fog. I was half expecting to see a horse and carriage bundle on down Liverpool Street.

    It was definitely the talk of the town for the next few days.
    Read more