Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 13

    Hvar to the island of Brac

    8. maj, Kroatien ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    We set sail at 0700 and landed on the island of Brac around 0845. We began our first and only ride for the day at 0915 from the port of Milna and ending at the port of Postira.
    However, along the way we all stopped at a family olive grove where they have processed olive oil for 3 generations. It is still producing olive oil, however, they have a museum and serve delicious bread, olive oil and jams.
    Back to the boat for lunch and then Carla, Antonio (a couple of doctors from Brazil), Sue, Duncan and us took ourselves off for a ride to a village called 'Dol'. It was a short uphill ride. We explored the old village and then went to an Inn that served a famous torte called Hrapocusa. This cake originates from the village of Dol. It was delicious - like nothing we have ever eaten.
    Back to the boat and then off for a swim at a beach near where the boat was moored.
    Dinner was a 4 course 'Captains Meal'.
    The Captain was the guest of honour. A presentation was made to one of our guides, Marko who is getting married this weekend and expecting a baby in 8 weeks.
    Another magnificent day in beautiful surroundings with great company. Doesn't get any better than this.
    Læs mere