Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    The Merchant Hotel

    July 23, 2023 in Northern Ireland ⋅ 🌧 55 °F

    Wow! We lived like Kings and Queens here! A beautiful hotel. When we checked in, we instantly felt out of place. When we went to the bar to get a drink on our way to our rooms, and we definitely looked like poor people. Lol!
    The beds were so comfy, and the blackout blinds worked really well!
    Our room was haunted. The first night the motion light went on for no reason!
    I have ran these two ragged. We were knackered. So night one, we walked to the store, got some liquor and snacks and went back to our rooms. After jammies, we met in our room to play games, order room service and drink.
    We canceled our black cab tour for the next day because no one wanted to sit in a car for 3 hours.
    The room service was to die for! Yum! Cory even ate the truffle Mac n' cheese!
    We played dice and 31, then off to bed.
    We all slept in, which felt devine. We went to breakfast, and this was one of those places where they put your napkin in your lap for you.
    After our Titanic trip, we came back to the hotel to enjoy the roof top hot tub and sauna. Lovely! Just what we needed!
    We ordered Uber Eats for dinner and went to bed at 8! So lame! Hahaha! So we really saw nothing of Belfast.
    We slept in again, had breakfast, and Red picked us up for our last night in Ireland.
    Read more