Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 23

    Como v.2: Day 2

    April 5, 2023 in Switzerland ⋅ ☀️ 7 °C

    Fun Fact: Did you know only 2 countries in the world have square flags? Switzerland is one of them! Today, Mom and Dad brought us breakfast and Dad made lunch for the car ride to a water park and spa! But first, Andrew and Dad went to go get haircuts. After the haircuts, we drove about 35mins to get to the waterpark, which was in Lugano, Switzerland. We didn’t have to be there until 3:00, so Dad bought us some tickets to ride the bobsled at the top of the mountain. The gondola ride was about 20 mins up and down. The bobsled was very fun and fast. Not to mention, it was FREEZING. By the time we were done, it was about 2:30. So we headed down to the waterpark, checked in and got our lockers. Mom and Dad went to the spa, leaving Andrew and I to ride waterslides and explore the place. There were 6 slides, three with tubes, two without. We rode all of them, one almost making Andrew fall off! We actually rode one with our parents, it was called the Galaxy Killer. It was short, but deadly. Mom hated it. After the ride, we got a snack and started packing up to go to dinner. We drove to a Lebanese restaurant, had some hummus and chicken, and drove back home just in time for bed.

    Disclaimer: We didn’t take any photos at the waterpark or dinner. Sorry!
    Read more