Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 41

    Travel Day to Sorento Part 2

    April 23, 2023 in Italy ⋅ ☀️ 18 °C

    Today we left the hotel and drove to Sorrento. First we stopped in Tivoli to get some lunch. But we couldn’t find a parking spot and 2 restaurants weren’t open yet so Dad decided we should keep going. We got a little turned around and saw a sign for KFC. It’s inside a mall. We parked, ordered and were back on the road in 30 minutes. It was finger lickin Good. It was expensive. $34 dollars for our meal. After KFC, we got to Sorrento and we checked in at our house. We are staying about 7 minutes outside of the center of Sorrento. We got changed and drove into town. Parking was hard to find because its Sunday. We decided to get an apertivo for a snack at the hotel that P And UK stayed at. After this we walked around for a while and shopped. Once it was time for dinner we walked to dinner and dinner was not good. We all had pasta and I wanted some calamari but it tasted very dry and was hard and crunchy. After dinner we got gelato and Mom got Kennedy a limealade dress. The Gelato which was not too great but because we choose bad flavors except for Mom who got what she wanted exactly. After we walked around eating our gelato we for a lil bit we went home. Hopefully, we will have some better food tomorrow.
    Ciao, Andrew
    Read more