Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 49

    Sciacca Day 1

    May 1, 2023 in Italy ⋅ ☁️ 19 °C

    We slept so well that we almost missed breakfast. We ate a wonderful breakfast and went to to ride the entire property on bikes. Once we were done riding bikes we got changed into our swimsuits and went to the watersports hut. We are going to be the only people/Americans in the water today. I want to try efoil and Renee wants to go on the banana boat but we may just get some sea bobs. It was really windy and the waves were really strong so we could not do either of these things. But we were able to boogie board. The water was really cold and we only did it for like 30 mins. We did wear a wet suit but our feet got cut on the rocks. Once we were done we went back to the house. We laid outside in the sun and ate lunch on our patio. I went and played basketball a couple times throughout the day and went to the gym also. Once we were done resting we went to the kids club. We made a traditional Sicilian cake as an activity. It’s a sponge cake with pistachios filled with ricotta. We got to decorate the top with an A. Mom and Dad went to the spa again. We left the club and went back to the room to get ready for dinner. Dinner was awesome. I had ravioli stuffed with peas in a Parmesan sauce with truffles. My Dad had sea bass, Renee had pasta bolognese and my Mom had lobster linguine. After dinner we went on a nighttime walk and them we got to the room and went to bed. My Dad said we have not taken very many pictures the past few days.
    Ciao,
    Andrew
    Read more