Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 50

    Dugirat

    September 10, 2023 in Croatia ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Our relaxing start to the day was greeted by a Uber Tesla which was super fancy. We had to take one to get to our rental car which wasn’t quite a Tesla. We then went to Plitvic national park where we had a walk around a lake that was crystal clear and a few waterfalls. On our way out of there we saw a big Croatian choir plus dancers plus a little band, all dressed up in their traditional clothing. At our place we met a really nice guy called Igor which was right across the road from the beach. Which didn’t have any sand but that’s ok.

    Our first full day at the beach was extremely wonderful. We spent time by the beach and our Airbnb host gave us an inflatable donut for us to ride in. The water was 25 degrees which is much warmer than Phillip island and very clear, so much so that you could see the bottom for ages away from the shore.

    Our next day we did the exact same thing as we did the day before. This time though I got on my inflatable donut and sailed all the way to the rope where they don’t let boats passed ( which is really far out)

    On our last day after our initial swim at our local beach. Dad and me decided to do an aqenture. ( you didn’t read that wrong Dad just put aqua and adventure together) On our aqenture we walked along the beach and swam in spots that looked cool. One of the spots was so clear and deep that when you dived off this platform you would go extremely deep and look around all the surrounding waters. Then we sat on our deck and watched the sun go down. Dugirat I decided was my second favourite place. I think it was because we where in the cities so long it was a nice refreshment.
    Read more