Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 24

    Beaches Blog

    February 21, 2019 in England ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    Whether it’s a long stretch of golden sands or a beach just off the resort you’re staying at, beaches around the world can acquire to everyone’s taste. For the ultimate guide to the best beaches to visit, scroll down to find one that suits your needs and spend the rest of your time relaxing in the sunshine.

    Seagrass Bay, Laucala Island, Fiji

    Home of a tropical jungle, this private island stretches around 7.5 square miles and is one the quietest resorts you can visit. It boasts some of the rarest birds and animals which doesn’t have you feeling completely alone. The island is so isolated, the only place you can stay whilst you’re there is Laucala Island Resort, a beautiful hideaway that says everything luxury.

    Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii

    There’s a reason Hawaii is a romantic and ideal holiday destination for couples. The tropical island has clear waters that gush against the beach surface and it’s also a an ideal destination for keen surfers. If you want to get a bit of adventure under your belt, feel free to take up a bit of snorkelling or surfing. Turtle Bay Resort is a great place to stay whilst you visit, which has been newly renovated and refurbished in a $45 million dollar project.

    Praia da Falesia, Albufeira, Portugal

    Stretching over 10km, Praia de Falesia has car park located just above the clifftop. As you descend from above, the view that the beach offers one of the most beautiful you are to ever witness. Down below on to the beach, your feet can sink into the soft, golden sand which is ideal for a long stroll across the beach. There are plenty of luxury villas Vilamoura based that can be ideal places to stay whilst you’re out there.

    Elfonisi, Crete, Greece

    Located on Greece’s largest island, Elfonisi in Crete can be extremely popular during the Summer season. Unique elements with this particular beach are the wildflowers that blossom around it as well as the rock formations that have been created around it. The Blue Palace resort and spa have plenty of private pools for its visitors.

    Those looking for a quiet and peaceful time away can do no wrong than with a beach stay at their favourite holiday destination. These are just a few places to visit where you’re sure to have the relaxing time that you deserve.

    https://therealalgarve.com/
    Read more