Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 139

    Boys and girls days

    February 15, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    Ladies went off to the spa at about 10.30, the boys piled in the truck and headed to a natural spa. A massive pool which gets a flushing of gushing bubbling water from waves cascading over the rocks. All the boys had a dip. Then we chased crabs with Archie and Chester for 30 mins.
    Off for lunch to the Caves road Black Brewing Co for a fantastic lamb ribs and pork belly. Tssssk. Ohh sir.
    Had a small play in the playground where Andrew and I spun round on a spinny thing and felt very very sick.
    Stopped into Gralyn Estate to taste some chocolate and wines (mainly fortified).
    Then we went to Yallingup Maze. I teamed up with Archie, Andrew had Chester. Archie and I cruised to an initial lead of 2 towers. Then none of us could find our way to the third tower. Teaming up we managed to navigate through to the end, whilst losing Chester only the once.
    We all fancied ice cream so went to the excellent Simmos Ice Creamery. Soooo yummy, and a small play in the playground.
    Told the ladies to get some shopping on the way back. Whilst the lads played games at home.
    Another great evening of food and wine.
    Read more