Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Vegas

    March 18 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 14 °C

    After well deserved sleep we woke up and went for a Bruch to the French restaurant in our hotel. For 8$ we bought 24h bus ticket and started exploring other parts of the city.

    Our first stop was Las Vegas welcome sign. We were shock how many people were queuing to get the picture 🤣 we took quickly picture from the site and were gone in 5 minutes. Next stop was premium south outlets. We checked few stores and the discounts were around 30-50%. Also the mall was super empty so it was enjoyable to walk around. After little shopping we drove bus to first casino Mandalay Bay and walk towards to our hotel passing some incredible hotels - Luxor, Excalibur, New York.

    We returned to our hotel 15 minutes before our departure to the Sphere Show. Sphere is this crazy LED Globus, it’s like a 4D giant cinema where the whole building is the screen from inside and outside. We watched the documentary about earth 🌍 which blew around minds!

    After the incredible show we took bus to the end station to the downtown of Las Vegas. Fremont Street Experience is definitely sth not to be missed. Tons of bars, casinos, restaurants, street artists and vendors. We had lot of fun walking around and checking everything out. We ended up our great day and evening in Mexican restaurant with some burritos and nachos.
    Read more