Satellite
Show on map
  • MOMA(Museum of Modern Art)

    May 7, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    Today I visited MOMA(Museum of Modern Art).I will introduce the pictures one by one.First,this picture drew by van Gogh. Maybe you know this picture.And this picture is called Starry Night.This is one of my favorite pictures.This picture reminds me about the questions that Gauguin asked "Who are we, Where are we from,and Where are we going?" Second,drew by Andrew Wyeth.The girl who he drew is his neighbor.The girl is crawling because she is paralysed and she don't want anybody to help her.She is very brave.Third,drew by Monet also called Water Lilies.Monet drew blue and green on the water to represent the reflection of the sky.And he used yellow to represent the reflection of the light.This picture is drew in three boards,so it is very long.Fourth,also drew by van Gogh is the portrait of Joseph Roulin is a friend of van Gogh.Joseph is a post officer.Fifth,also drew by van Gogh is called The Olive Trees.I think the colors of the mountains are used very well.Sixth,this picture is called Person Throwing a Stone at a Bird.Last,this picture drew by Barnett Newman.He wants to express a very romantic feeling.I also felt that way.

    Thank you!
    Read more