Satellite
Show on map
  • California Academy of Sciences

    June 2, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 13 °C

    Today I visited California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park.We took a Uber car to there.

    First,we bought our tickets for the Museum.The ticket for one adult is 44.5 bucks and for a child is 34.75 bucks.We waited about half an hour to entry because it was Sunday.And Sunday was the only day that opens at 11 o'clock.At other days it opens at 9 o'clock.It closes at 6 o'clock everyday.

    Then,we went to the Planetarium to watch the movie called Expedition Reef.It is about how we can protect the corals and stuff.A cool thing about corals are that they protected people from a big hurricane!

    Next,we went to Rainforest to see the animals that live in the rainforest.We saw many butterflies,leaf cutter ants,and even a macaw!The macaws we saw were funny.One of them bit the other one and the other macaw screamed!🤣😂I felt it was a great place to go to study the wildlife.I recommend it very much.You must go to the Rainforest when you go to California Academy of Sciences.

    Later,we went down to the aquarium.We saw lots of interesting fish.Like Tube-Snout,Grunt sculpin,and Pacific spiny lumpsucker.Then fun thing in the aquarium is that you could touch kelp,sea urchin,a shark's egg,and a sea star.We saw an alligator when we went up.The alligator we saw was a rare white alligator.

    Then,we went to eat lunch at the Museum.

    Next,we went to see the Living Roof on forth floor.We see a little garden,and there was a person telling us about how they planted the flowers.It is a good garden to work on.

    Later,we went to the Naturalist Center.The Naturalist Center is a place that you can play clay,draw,and dicover stuff using microscopes.I saw a great image of the pattern of a fossil.I watched a video about using venoms to save lifes.The most poisonous venom is from the Box Jellyfish.

    Last,we called a Uber car and went back to our hotel.

    Thank you!
    Read more