Satellite
Show on map
  • Getty Museum

    June 7, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    Today I visited the Getty Museum.I visited the north,south,east,and west pavillion.I will introduce the pictures one by one.

    First,this picture is called Man with a Hoe drew by Millet.I think the drawing is a great honor to the farmer.The farmer seems like a huge giant in the field.

    Second,this picture is called Starry Night drew by Edvard Munch.I think is like a picture that is drew at other planets.It is really like the one drew by Van Gogh.

    Third,this picture is called Irises drew by Van Gogh.I think this picture is drew very well because of the use of dark and light.It was drew when Van Gogh was old.

    Forth,this picture is a self portrait of Rembrandt Harmensz called Rembrandt Laughing.I think that it is very hard to draw a self portrait.He maybe used a mirror,but it is hard to make the same face again.

    Fifth,this picture is called the Fountain of Love drew by Jean Honoré Fragonard.This picture shows that an angel handing out the water of the fountain of love.The female and male went to drink it without noticing each other.

    Sixth,this picture is called Persues Confronting Phineus with the Head of Medusa drew by Sebastiano Ricci.This picture tell that whoever looks at the head will be petrified.The only person who did not be petrified is the person who is holding the shield to cover head of Medusa.

    Last,this picture is called Danaë and the Shower of Gold drew by Orazio Gentileschi. This picture is a story of the Greek Mythology. About a girl in prison because she was told that his son will kill her father.She was then dating with Jupiter or Zeus.Later,she was pregnant.She borned her son and got out of prison.Her son at last accidentally killed his grandfather with a spear.

    The End!
    Read more