Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    A day at Disney

    June 18, 2023 in France ⋅ ☁️ 19 °C

    Today was so fun and long. We spent the whole day at Disney Paris! Starting out on the RER, we rode it for about an hour out of town to Disneyland. The ride was beautiful, and it was nice to see all the different scenery outside the outskirts of Paris. Upon arriving, we immediately Rode space Mountain!!! It was so much better than ours at home. The sounds coming from each direction of the ride, and our heads shaking throughout the roller coaster- showed our perceptions of hearing, balance, and smell! On the ratatouille ride it was so cool. Not only were we swinging around in a little rat cart on the floor of Gusteaus; they had all of the smells coming out of fresh bread etc and water spraying on us- it was a full exposure of perceptions and sensations! The way they made us truly feel like we were a little rat scattering on the floor was such a trip. It’s crazy that we can trick our minds into that.
    When we left the next ride, we went outside to POURING rain .
    We got soaked but didn’t want to end the day early. We went and grabbed some ponchos and continued on, sloshing in our shoes. We are now back on the RER, and we are excited to warm up and get some sleep for the week!
    Read more