衛星
マップで表示する
  • 日74

    30th night at Isla Cristina

    2月22日, スペイン ⋅ ☁️ 16 °C

    So a fairly lazy day here before we move on tomorrow. Went down to the beach to collect my stash ... the pieces of pot I had 'planked' yesterday. I thought there was an 80% chance they'd still be there and John thought a 100%.
    They'd gone! 😞😠😩. We're clearly not the only ones who like these things. One piece had a J on it, and I'd walked all the way up to the restaurant and back with it. Hey ho. But there was still another piece which I'd hidden nearby, plus John had found a new piece with lettering on today.
    We said a brief goodbye to the lovely Dutch couple, Harda and Arna, who were in the middle of preparing food for six people. 'Ohh rayt' he said in his Scottish accent when we said we're off tomorrow. They showed us inside their camper, built by a boatbuilder to a very high standard with blinds built in to the cab and the awning is made of pillars with air in. I.e. a structure of inflatable pipes, which were rock hard.
    We showered and went out for a quick shop at Lidl before tucking into a meal at Casa Pedros. Only to find it had no diners, just drinkers. We didn't want a repeat of last time we tried to eat there, so we came home and ate the rest of our mojama tuna.
    John is a font of knowledge of the makes and cost and pros and cons of all the campers that come and go on site.
    We have some more names on campers to add to:
    'Privelege', 'Superior', 'Advantage', 'Palace'
    'Off to live.de', 'Just go', 'Elite', 'Emotion', 'Sovereign', 'Spanky'.
    もっと詳しく