Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    The application of signal jammer in dail

    January 15, 2018 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 14 °C

    Application of signal jammer in medical field

    A total of 508 young people in the county were admitted to the county physical examination station for physical examination, and the physical examination was orderly.
    http://www.perfectjammer.com

    Ledong county, the county government workgroup to county, head of the armed forces or by a medical related events and check the conscription examination, and to draft a medical field by county public security special police brigade to stand guard on duty, adopt closed management, troops orderly organization for youth to participate in the examination, the field installation and practice highly mobile phone shielding jammers.

    The relevant person in charge of ledong county, said the draft work is a serious political task, is to strengthen national defense and army building is an important work, especially in the current international situation is grave and complicated case, conscription work involved departments and personnel to obey the work discipline and work discipline, just open, honest conscription, guard a pass strictly, practical and good comprehensive quality excellent young selected, for troop supply high quality personnel.

    The application of cell phone jammer in the field of security

    According to foreign media reports, Nissan (Nissan) has demonstrated its weapons against the latest driver distraction - a prototype on can be installed in the future car compartment, is reportedly can block cell phone signals, caused greatly reduced cell phone distractions.

    Nissan called it the gsm jammer, and demonstrated the concept on its small crossover vehicle, Juke. The compartment is in the arm of the car, surrounded by a Faraday shield that blocks all mobile phones, bluetooth and wi-fi signals. If the driver puts his cell phone in a cubicle, the device will be completely disconnected and silent, eliminating the possibility of distraction.

    Of course, in order to achieve the same effect, the driver can also turn off the phone and put it aside. But nissan said the "signal shield" was designed to provide drivers with a choice when driving, rather than turning off their phones.

    Data from RAC, a British road-rescue company, provides theoretical support for the development of a "signal shield back". Data from the RAC show that the number of drivers operating mobile phones during driving has risen from 8 per cent in 2014 to 31 per cent last year. The problem is not just that drivers text and call when they drive, but that if the phone is within reach, the notification prompts the driver to look at the phone.

    Nissan has reportedly modified the signal shield to meet the needs of drivers who want "digital detox" but prefer to listen to music while driving. They can still use the phone via a USB or auxiliary port wired connection. Nissan says the shield is also easy to switch on so that the driver can easily reconnect to the phone as needed.

    https://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/alexytony/4…

    http://ulog.u.nosv.org/item/perfectjammer/15158…
    Read more