Satellite
Show on map
  • WISH US LUCK!

    August 20, 2019 in the United States ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    Leaving Sat. But was going over all our documents and got the "directions" to our hotel in Venice ... WISH US LUCK! (HERE'S THE EMAIL INFO FROM THE OWNER). BTW: this notice shows that I am in NY because I am using a VPN. This may prove to be a very interesting trip 😜

    Please follow these detailed directions step by step and you surely won't get lost.

    From the airport "Marco Polo VCE" you have to take the bus n. 5 (Aerobus) which leaves every quarter of hour .

    You can also take the ATVO Bus (Airport Shuttle).
    Here is the link with the timetable:
    http://www.atvo.it/it-venice-airport.html

    In around 25 minutes this bus takes you directly to the Piazzale Roma in Venice, that is the terminal for buses and cars.

    From there in 10 minutes walk you get to the apartment.

    Once you arrive at the Piazzale Roma go along the narrow street behind the public conveniences, close to the souvenir kiosks, direction “Accademia”.

    At the end of this street (on the corner you will see the bank "Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia"), turn right and cross the bridge at the foot of the "Hotel Arlecchino".

    ​Go straight on along the "Fondamenta de Ca' Bernardo" (on your left you have the canal​,​​ on your right many restaurants and bars​) and after about 200 meters you have to cross another bridge (just before this bridge there are 1 bakery/pastry shop called "Majer" and 1 tobacco/stationery shop).

    A little further on you have to cross another bridge, you have to go straight on and take the second street on the right (please DON'T CROSS​ the iron oblique bridge): on the corner there is an underwear shop and on your left there is the canal.
    You have to go straight on for another 200 meters (on the right side you will find a little supermarket called "Prix") up to the last wooden oblique bridge on your left (on the wall you will see the sign "Rio del Tentor").

    You have to cross this wooden bridge and take the first street on the right called "Calle dei Fontegheri".
    At the end of this narrow street turn left and you'll find yourself on the "Fondamenta dell'Arzere" (on the right you have again the canal and in front of you the sign "Fondamenta Rugheta").
    Go straight on up to the take away (Pizza, Kebab & Snack) on the left corner.
    Turn left into the "Calle Larga" (the sign in on the wall on your left) where you will see an old pit.
    Go straight on and turn right: the first door on your right at number 2286 is our apartment.

    Ring the bell "CALZA ANGELA - DOMUS DEA" and we will open the door! :)

    The apartment is on the 1st floor.

    If by chance we do not answer, please call us at 0039 3206430222 ​Whatsapp: it can happen sometimes that we are away from home a few minutes or we are in the warehouse where we can't hear the sound of the bell.

    ​IMPORTANT: please don't ring our neighbours' bells for any reason, thank you very much.
    Read more