Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 201

    05.04 Day 201 . . . The Safer Say’s No!

    5 avril 2023, France ⋅ ☁️ 10 °C

    So another morning that we needed to get some admin sorted. The possibility of the house brings on some added requirements that we need to crack on with.
    Tre then saw the email from the Notaires clerk saying that the Safer had no wish to take on the house - so now with that news and the news the Mairie was not interested either meant were all guns blazing for the move. Tre sorted House Insurance.
    Further emails to confirms dates and requirements for the lorry hire. Emails to our English Notaire to check he had seen the Safer update. We then did some more to the accountants spreadsheet - nearly complete now.
    We stopped at about 2pm and sat outside on the sunshine on the patio. Nibbles and sunshine - who could ask for more. We decided to stay longer than we had first thought and took in as much sunshine as we could.
    I carried on getting the schedule of our trip to the UK sorted and which days we needed the lorry and crossings back and forth.
    Then had a call from little Daniel during which an issue with his car V5 came up, which caused a bit of stress and nagging of him.
    We then realised we had left sorting a proper meal for the evening far too late and so cheese rolls and crisps it was.
    We settled in to watch some rubbish TV and then found a film called Sahara on film4 with Matthew McConaughey in the lead role. Surprisingly good if not a little far fetched at times.
    Then it was bed - we didn’t do the walk we had promised ourselves, but that sunshine afternoon chill session was the business!!
    Rumour has it Frankie Lampard may be making a brief return 😂
    En savoir plus