Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 175

    More chillin

    October 28, 2015 in Belize ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    We had another lazy morning, searching for our next accommodation which Anna (who is in now charge of planning, eek) has left to the last minute. Eventually we chose somewhere and then headed out for coffee and juice, bought our boat tickets for tomorrow and then had an ice cream.

    We chilled in the room and then chilled on the beach and then chilled on the dock and had a swim. Ah it's a hard life living in paradise.

    We collected some falafel for our lunch tomorrow and then some goods for the bakery for breakfast - if we are delayed this time, we'll be prepared!! We were going to buy baked goods from the huge man with a ridiculously high pitched voice who peddles his goods on a bike each night but they were 4B each! That's 4 cinnamon rolls!

    Fully stocked for tomorrow, we went to Enjoy for dinner again. Anna had the same; I had the creole veggie kebab which was lovely though not quite as amazing as the jerk version. Anna spent most of the night laughing at me for not being able to say snorkel in a Belizean accent - I sound Irish instead.

    We're very sad to be leaving Belize… it's been one of our favourite places with such a lovely vibe - if you can avoid the drunken men and the crazy swerving cyclists!
    Read more