Satellite
Show on map
  • Rockwall, TX

    May 24, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 20 °C

    Well, here we go again off on another ADVENTURE, this time to Europe! Just a quick 4,906 miles from home with only two backpacks for our family of five.

    School is coming to a close and we are almost done packing everything up to move out. We spent a wonderful year back home with people we love and met some new ones too. The big girls and I had an unforgettable year at school. I was able to work at my dream school with so many amazing people. Demi was over the moon about school. She loved it all and never wanted to miss a day. She fell more in love with math this year and was voted most likely to become a Math Genius - obviously. Adalynn began this year with a heavy heart, unsure of herself and missing family time, but she has grown to see she can do the big, hard things. She grew so much in reading and loves being able to read chapter books. Mabel, you are a full grown person with all the things to say and the best dance moves! Seth and Mabel had lots of fun with family and friends close by. Seth was able to squeeze in a finance degree amongst all the busyness of being home.

    So many things going through my head. What?! We only have one night in a hotel booked?? Where will we wash clothes, can I buy Lucky jeans there, will Mabel want to be carried all the time, how will our relationships be impacted, medical insurance, how to work with my curls while on the go, and which country has the best chocolate?? All the questions silly and serious... BUT we are excited and feel overwhelmingly blessed to be able to take such a grand adventure together right now.

    Here we go across the "pond" to make some memories together, grow as a family and discover more of this great big world.

    Girls thoughts:
    Demi - Really wants to see the Eiffel tower and wants to still be able to do chores to make money.

    Addy - Trying to fathom how we will communicate will all these people and does not want to sound silly to them.

    Mabel - Ready to ride planes and trains.

    We leave in one week!! More updates then.
    Read more