Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 36

    Day 36 - Toulouse

    22. juli 2023, Frankrig ⋅ ☀️ 27 °C

    Today was a none driving day, and after the long drive yesterday, it is nice to have a rest from driving. Today's plan was to so to the Airbus factory four.

    We headed out earlier to ensure we didn't get caught in traffic, and of course, we were way too early. So, we went looking for a patisserie to buy some crossaints and cane across a community market. The market had a hose variety of foods and other goods, and we found a coffee and croissants. The coffee was, but the croissants were stale. So, on our way back to the car we bought fresh ones from the patisserie.

    The tour of the Airbus factors started at Aeroscopia, the French aerospace museum, located at the north-western edge of Toulouse, in Blagnac. We hoped on a bus around the Airbus assembly buildings and got a closer look at the A380 assembly. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take any photos on the tour. Nevertheless, this tour was another bucket list item for Rob, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. After the tour, we spent a good two hours in the museum.

    This afternoon was laundry time, and we found a laundromat in a service station car park. A novel idea, and one that served our needs.
    Læs mere