Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 17

    Ceduna

    October 11, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    Today we arrived in Ceduna South Australia. The road in from Port Augusta scenery was varied, very beach like trees and sand, and tighter single lane roads, compared to up the centre of Australia.

    Ceduna is where most South Australia oysters come from. We accidentally came across one of the best Fish and Chip shops in South Australia which is in a tin shed (pictures attached). But that’s not saying much, it wasn't as good as Doonies in Gisborne. The menu is attached for the food bougies. As well as the local bakery sweet items that I couldn’t tempt Aslan on any of them.

    Today was our last stop before we cross the Nullarbor. We are full of fuel and water; we just need some groceries which we will gran in the morning and the trip begins tomorrow. The drone and go-pros are charged. From Ceduna it's a five-day trip (2000km), where we will stay on the Great Australian Bight cliffs, and bush camps along the way, until we hit the Margaret River on Sunday in Western Australia. I’m looking forward to this part of the trip.

    We plan to spend a week in the Margaret River area, then up to Perth and we will go from there.
    Read more