Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 79

    Sandakan -> Semporna

    February 1, 2023 in Malaysia ⋅ 🌧 30 °C

    7 a.m. - We woke up early and got mentally and physically ready for a hole day of bus.

    8 a.m. - We departure to Semporna and I slept as usual the hole ride. However I didn’t recognize that someone in the front spilled out some sweet drink and my hole backpack soaked everything up. So he was wet, dirty and smelled disgusting. Luckily my passport didn’t got wet.

    3 p.m. - We arrived in the afternoon and we checked in. The first thing I did was cleaned my backpack. Afterwards we finalized the diving. Eli just booked a day trip to Mabul which includes three dives and lunch. Lea booked a day of snorkeling and a night in the dorm. Femke and I booked two days of diving which includes six dives, accommodation and food. Afterwards we went for some coffee and Lea and I did the laundry. Unfortunately my clothes weren’t dry so I tried to dry the with the blower which worked not as good as expected.

    8 p.m. - For dinner we went in a fancy restaurant where I got some tasty pasta.

    P.S.: It was very weird and funny to see all the locals walking around with wheel barrow’s.
    Read more