Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 16

    Conneaut, Ohio to Erie, PA

    June 19, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 63 °F

    We started the day with a made to order breakfast. Dale was a gracious host and I would highly recommend their bed and breakfast. We took our time getting started on the road because because we had to wait for our delicious breakfast settle and it wasn't going to be overly warm today.

    It ended up being a short but beautiful ride with only 2 hills to write home about. I was really excited when I realized that all of the fields that we were riding by belong to Spring hill nursery where I order all my plants from from.

    After Spring hill nursery we stopped at a gas station to get a drink. I talked to the cashier for a few minutes and she said that drugs were really a problem in their area. She said it was really sad because a lot of young mothers have gotten into cocaine and heroin and meth..

    We ended up staying at an amazing hotel right on like Erie with a view of Presque Isle. Brian got in a round of Father's Day golfing while the ladies rested and recuperated.

    Tomorrow our goal is either Dunkirk or Silver CityAnd on to Buffalo New York the following day. On Wednesday we will cross the Peace Bridge in to Canada.
    Read more