Satelliet
Weergeven op kaart
  • Dag 2

    Valletta

    23 april, Malta ⋅ 🌬 16 °C

    Embarking on new adventures, we made sure to arrive at the passport office bright and early. Hearing about the queues on Google, we didn't want to spend Andrei's birthday waiting around all day. Lucky for us, we were the first in line! Although we were initially told we were missing some address proof, the wait for the office to open allowed us the perfect opportunity to get the necessary documents and email them over just in time for our number to be called.

    With everything falling into place, we were thrilled to hear that Andrei's passport would be ready in just two weeks. What a relief to be back in the EU!

    After our successful trip to the passport office, we treated ourselves to breakfast at Grain and raised a toast to our triumph. This charming restaurant was conveniently located nearby and the perfect spot to keep the celebration going.

    Afterwards, we set off to explore the streets of Valletta and take in the sights at the rooftop gardens of Valletta Design Cluster. Then realising that the weather was too good we decided to head back to Sliema for a refreshing swim and a bit of sunbathing.

    For dinner, we chose Zest, an Asian fusion restaurant combining Japanese and Peruvian flavours. The evening was made even more enjoyable with my newfound love for Louis Roederer Champagne. What a delightful way to end a fantastic day of success and celebration!

    Restaurants:
    Grain (Valletta) https://grain.mt/menus
    Zest (Sliema) https://www.zestflavours.com
    Meer informatie