Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 145

    Dubrovnik —> Korcula (Sail Day 2)

    August 9, 2023 in Croatia ⋅ ⛅ 26 °C

    It was a very quiet morning on the boat after most people got back on the boat around 4am. Daniel managed to make it to breakfast whilst Gab was still sleeping. We both went for a another snooze after breakfast before Daniel braved the top deck for a bit of sun.

    We stopped for a swim stop around midday which was very refreshing and fun! We then had lunch on the boat before pulling up the anchor and making our way to Korcula.

    Gab stayed on the boat to get a bit more rest as she wasn't feeling too well whilst Daniel got off with Alex and Nicky to explore the Old Town of Korcula. The rumour with this town is that Croatians think that Marco Polo was born there, even though everyone believes he was born in the city of Venice!

    We walked around for a bit before getting a quick snack and chilled out in a park. Daniel then walked back to the boat to get Gab and then both went into the town to explore before getting pizza for dinner. Gab was feeling much better after the big pizza and walks! We made it back to the boat to freshen up before heading out for drinks and then clubbing at an awesome outdoor ‘jungle club’. It was a glow party so we painted each other in some glow paint and went back to the boat on the organised bus at 3am.
    Read more