Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Time to relax, Gomera, Spain

    November 12, 2021 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    yesterday evening i packed my things, bought some bottles of red wine 🍷, olives 🫒 and cheese 🧀 and today we took to boat 🚤 to finca argayall. the idea is to chill out at the sea, relax, drink the wine while eating the olives and the cheese while listening to (loud) music. so i was curious about this place and i did not fully make up my mind yet. but first things first: the food is awesome - breakfast, lunch and dinner is included. until now we only had lunch and is was soooo tasty. they have different ready made tea (ginger, ayuverdian, black, green, and, and, and). freshly made mango juice is always available and it’s real juice, not the one they stretch with water. also tropical fruit is laying around… the garden is lovely and very special - they grow lots of things themselves. everywhere you find another hidden place with chairs 🪑 , hammock, pool 🏊🏼‍♀️ or deck chair. they offer yoga and meditation 🧘🏻‍♀️ 3 times a day and you can join whenever you like.
    so let’s see how that works out 😜 - maybe i will get in trouble with the music, but we have our own space - well but we have neighbors…. i will keep you posted 🤪 - at the moment i‘m listening to fadoul (sid redad) but the neighbors are not here yet 🤣.
    Read more