Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Kreuzeiche, Ottwangen, Germany

    December 29, 2021 in Germany ⋅ 🌧 7 °C

    the last 5 days where quite an odyssey ⛵️🗺… we went back to hamburg because my brother tested positive on covid and we put ourselves in quarantine for 5 days. since we’re still negative we’re now on the road again - ❤️ thanx to our booster 💉! (thanx to my family doctor, who managed to get a lot of vaccines organized before x-mas and thanx to lauterbach, who orders vaccines like a maniac…)
    so tonight was our last night in germany and we picked a place i know since i was a child 👧 . it’s named after a very old oak 🪵 - now dead, only the stump is left. it’s a great place to start hikes and if you are around and need a place to stay over night with your caravan 🚌 (and maybe want to enjoy hiking in the very south of black forest 🌲) - i definitely recommend this place! but we only enjoyed the calm forest over night and our daily tea 🍵 routine in the morning before we left direction france. but for sure we passed by my favorite italian store for some arancini, cannoli, cartocci and a good coffee ☕️❤️. so now we’re already in france and soon i will start to look for croissants 🥐 🤪.
    Read more