Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 26

    Nha Trang, a beautiful beach city

    August 26, 2023 in Vietnam ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Your last stop in the North to South Trip is Nha Trang, a beautiful beach city of Vietnam. Nha Trang is home to one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world. It is blessed by nature with many unique landscapes and a rich source of seafood.

    Nha Trang is a coastal city of Khanh Hoa Province and plays an important role in the politics, economy, culture and tourism of the province. It borders Ninh Hoa Town to the North, the East Sea to the East and adjoins Cam Lam District to the South. In the West, it is adjacent to Dien Khanh District.

    Located at the gateway of the South Central Coast and the Central Highlands, Nha Trang has all the advantages of geographical location, climate and natural scenery to become a paradise in terms of tourism and resort of Vietnam. In particular, it was voted by Travel and Leisure magazine as one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world.

    In addition, Nha Trang has an extremely diverse system of large and small islands, in which there are a lot of stunning landscapes on the shore and under the water with wild and rustic features. Therefore, it has become an ideal destination for both domestic and foreign tourists.

    It's raining season on Vietnam this time so to avoid travelling by bus, we decide to take flight and train instead. You take train from HCMC to Nha Trang, it's also an experience for Noah. So in Vietnam, you have experience for almost all kind of travel means.

    You fly back to Hanoi on Aug. 28, complete the North to South trip successfully.
    Read more