Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Day 12, Thursday

    January 20, 2022 in Belize ⋅ 🌙 77 °F

    Warm day today, not much wind. Did a new 30 minute workout today and with the lack of breeze it was very hot, but we finished it! We’ve worked out everyday since we’ve been here. One of the advantages of longer trips, we don’t need to be in a rush to get everything done. We can relax in the morning with coffee, then exercise, shower, then on to whatever we want to do for the day.

    Did a little shopping on way to pick up lunch at the Shak. Saw some things I want for the house. Lots of artwork type things that are handmade.

    Dinner at SmokQiz on the Sidewalk. The owner there is an amazing chef, really good at presentation as well. Funny seeing him work in T-shirt, shorts and flip flops. Greg had the shrimp creole special and we had lobster spring rolls which were delicious!

    The neighbor across the road has chickens and what appears to be a “broken” rooster. The rooster crows at all times day and night. We’ve heard him crow at 4 am as well as all different times during the day and evening. Not constant, so not annoying, just funny that he does it at such different times.
    Read more