Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 297

    Bled

    January 25, 2018 in Slovenia โ‹… โ›… 6 ยฐC

    My nap screwed me over but I got up before sunset so all was well. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

    Ok so,
    Went to try and find breakfast at the supermarket but once again they have no pre-made food so we got pringles and chocolate biscuits..
    Oh and bread for the duckies.

    We began our walk around the lake.
    I was a bit sad at first because we were a little way grom the edge so I couldn't feed anyone the bread but we eventually got 1/4 of the way round and found some seats to sit and eat our nutritious breakfast and feed ducks.

    These ducks were pretty ballsy - they ate it out of our hands ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Got some nice photos from here but still eager to get to the other side of the lake out of the sun.

    I really like the church in the middle of the lake. I think that's the whole point though. That everyone does.

    Kept walking around until we got to another pier with a stunning view.
    Whipped out the selfie stick but the sun made our faces all squinty in all of the pics lol.

    I got a headstand one and Will nearly died of embarrassment cause people were nearby watching.
    Slightly irked by the results but they will do. My options were slightly over split or slightly under. I went with slightly under for my uploads. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

    Walk walk walk.
    Another lookout point with a great shot of the castle directly behind the church.

    This place is really lovely.
    It would be a great daily walk for you and your dog.
    Europes dogs are trained better - no one is ever on a lead.

    I think it's about a 6km walk around the whole thing.
    Near the end we stopped in at a cafe and shared a pizza.

    There is a gross and yet totally MUST HAVE love heart shape thing for people to get photos with.
    I made Will.

    Fed more ducks the last bits. These ducks weren't as brave as the other lot.

    Came back to the hostel and I fell asleep for 4 hours ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“
    Will drank beers with people.

    When I got up it was 8pm so I went and ate at a resturant by myself because Will wasn't hungry.
    Poo head.

    Dogs weren't there for me to pay tonight :(

    Came back and made myself join in and be social.
    We all just played cards.
    It was the unusual nationalities - American,Canadian, British and us.
    The Canadians we spoke to earlier in the day and are really nice. They are doing what Micah and John did in a van but are in hostels at the moment cause its too cold lol.

    In bed.
    Back to Ljubljana tomorrow.
    Read more