Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 332

    Brasilia H3 #N+221

    November 28, 2021 in Brazil ⋅ 🌧 25 °C

    What a day, the forecast projected 70% change of rain all day, but yet the RA managed to hold it off throughout. So we had a gathering of 15 hashers to start trail at the Jungle Bar. After the usual berating from the GM, the pack was sent off on trail. With only 5 runners, and 10 walkers, it was an effort for the runners to break the checks, but it all worked out.
    We found the first photo stop by the lake, and good efforts from the hares, we all showed up about the same time. From there is was back out in search of trail . . . crossing a couple roads, and grassy fields, the pack eventually found the beer check about a half kilometer from the finish on this 8.5 Km (5.2 mile) trail . . . and then it was on in for multiple air strikes on the beer cooler, as the pack refreshed in preparation for the circle.
    Hash Master Opulence called in the hares, yup he was one of them, and we eventually worked over the whole pack. It was a most excellent trail, and the whole pack was so friendly . . . I will DEFINITLY be back to hash in Brasilia again. And that is not even considering that little shindig we have planned for 2023. ON ON!!!
    Read more