Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 363

    Jolly Roger H3 #1554

    December 29, 2021 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Jolly Roger H3 #1554
    Another shitty Haz trail, but it was a lovely evening for a hash. With a 10 minute head start, our hare was off into the darkness. Trail zigged its way around buildings on the west side of Dale Mabrey, before crossing over, and dodging a few buildings headed south, eventually meeting up with the walker’s trail on the backside of Walmart. Together from there, trail wound its way through MacFarlane Park, where it stealthfully butted up against the Taco Tuesday trail from the night before, overlapping for about 100 meters as it passed under I 275. But after crossing under the highway, trail cut hard right, and headed back towards home. Hugging the tree line, and moving around a few trees, the beer check was hidden in the hedgerow.

    The final stretch brought trail around the lake, crossed back over Dale Mabrey, and on home. Five miles or so for Eagle, and about 3 for the turkeys . . . the whole pack came in within about 10 minute of each other, walkers first, soon followed by the runners. After a couple beers, the pack of about 20 circled up for some entertainment, where several down downs ended the evening of joy. And that’s all I got to say about that . . .
    Read more