Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 194

    Stuttgart Full Moon H3 #142

    July 13, 2022 in Germany ⋅ ⛅ 28 °C

    It was a father / son combo (I Was His First and Just Jesse?) for this glorious trail down near Herrenberg. It was short, but made up for it in dangerous high speed highway crossings, as the hares put our lives at risk. There were about 22 on trail, and we had two visitors . . . one from Florida, via Israel, CLIT. The other dude was from Newcastle, UK region, and he was Slippery When Wet. Speaking of Wet, it was Too Wet that scampered in in front of everyone to be the FRB. One young harriette managed to drop a 50 euro note on trail . . . WTF were you doing carrying that much money on trail? Were you worried you may need to call a cab to get back? 😊 All in good fun though.

    We finished quickly, and made our way across the street for last call of flammkuchen and bier, and sat around enjoying each other’s company. A quick circle was called by GM Photocopulator, that highlighted all the flaws for the hares, the hounds, and anything else that needed to be recognized. Once we all had our fill, many of the pack wandered over to the water tower, to climb up and watch the sunset. Isn’t she lovely . . . badobadadobadooo. Great time with great friends, Puking Cougar would be proud.
    Read more