Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 271

    Bangkok Harriettes #2077

    September 28, 2022 in Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 29 °C

    It is not to often that the start is just 100 meter from the hotel that I am staying in, but today was my lucky day. We gathered up just about 100 meter down Soi 8, and soon enough we all were headed out on trail. We made our way down the back streets until we eventually entered the newly opened Benchakitti Forest Park or Benjakitti Park depending on where you look on the map. There was a multitude of trails, bridges, walkways, and footpaths to conceal true trail, and we had hounds scampering in all directions.

    Upon reaching the southern end of the park, it appears some of those husky bastards up front wandered off on their own. For those of us that actually stayed on trail, enjoyed a wonderful tour de force through the steamy underworld we call Bangkok. It would be after dark before the whole gang reformed at the home of the lead hare, where the usual snack assortment and beer were available. Once the circle was called to order, it made it way around the pack for everyone to get their assigned down downs, and everyone had a great time on this most excellent trail. The On On On was just across the street at Det 5, where seven hearty hashers continued to celebrate the day. Until next time, On On.
    Read more