Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 278

    Bangkok Harriettes #2078

    October 5, 2022 in Thailand ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    Heading out exit 4 at Bang Bua Station, we started by following a short hash trail through the ville to the start location. Slippery When Wet was out hare for the day, and she set an interesting trail that was much more fun running than what appears on the map. Right about 4 kms into trail, we rounded a corner and found a false trail. The pack spread out and looked in at least a half dozen possible directions, with no luck. Finally, Codpiece went back around the corner and looked at the last street we passed . . . and there it was. Calling on on, the pack soon rejoined trail for the final 4 kms back to the finish.

    Around the circle, we had a couple out of town visitors, and even a couple local visitors . . . but it was Circle Jerk from Canada (and Ecuador) who was dressed up as the TITS of the WEEK. After circle, the pack headed back toward the train station for dinner and drinks. Food soon flooded the table, and it kept coming, and coming . . . I think there was as much left on the table after dinner, as we actually ate. It was another humid and sweaty, but very fun trail in Bangkok.

    That is it for me, I am off to Jakarta tomorrow, for PAN ASIA HASH, and a month of exploring Indonesia. On On

    https://www.relive.cc/view/vNOP4nZLP2O
    Read more