Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 70

    Brazil Nash Hash 2023 – Main Event

    March 11, 2023 in Brazil ⋅ ☁️ 28 °C

    It was a grand event on a slightly overcast day, but by the time we got knee deep into trail, the sun was a blazing . . . and we were drenched in natural vitamin D. After a brief introduction and chalk talk, the hares pointed us off on trail, and then the fun began. It was a city run through old town Rio de Janeiro, which including climbing many stairs, but most notably, the fashionable “Stairs of Rio.” Although we enjoyed many miles of running, we actually spent as much time hanging out at two beer checks, as we did navigating trail.

    In the end, we found ourselves near a huge park with a huge stone circle, that made for a perfect . . . you guessed it . . . CIRCLE. Many charges were brought up to the RA, and many down downs were delivered. We had two namings even. Also, it was determined that the Brazil Nuts H3 in Sao Paulo would be hosting the next Brazil Nash Hash in 2025. Next year, the Brasilia H3 will be hosting the first ever Pan South America Hash in the capital city of Brasilia. More to follow on that. Many thanks to the committee, the hares, and all the other support provided by the Rio H3 for this most excellent event.

    PS: There is a hangover trail tomorrow, but I have to be going . . . off to the airport for a red eye flight to Panama. More fun awaits.
    Read more