Satellit
Vis på kort
  • Dag 301

    Bangkok H3 #2378

    28. oktober 2023, Thailand ⋅ ☁️ 30 °C

    We circled up for some instructions, a greeting to our visitor from Vietnam, and (can you believe it), we had an actual VIRGIN on trail with us. He was an Aussie bloke who had gotten drunk the night before, and was whacked over the head and dragged out to the hash like the Brits used to recruit sailors (the old 2% truth rule in effect here). Then, it was off you go.

    Trail headed directly to the temple of closest proximity, through a hole in the fence, and out onto the khlong path. After a long ways we finally turn to the right, and things started to get a bit more interesting. We crossed some railroad tracks, which eventually turned into a brand new train station (where we were instructed to go in door 4, and exit on door 13. Both of which are ominous numbers for various parts of the world).

    Finding ourselves out the far corner of the station, trail made its way through an open field, once again on the tracks (apparently some of the slower hounds were accosted by the train constables, but that’s what you get for being slow), and turning right across the tracks for some more sidewalk. Crossing a bridge, at which point the arrows pointed us into a long alleyway, which popped out just in time to find the hares drinking at the beer stop. At this point, it was pretty much a straight shot back to the on home.

    In the circle we made our way through all the usual charges, returners, departers, etc . . . Once all the pageantry was over, we cleaned up and headed to the après, where our lead hare arranged the finest shabu shabu for the entire pack, and had the audacity to actually pay for it all (it was also some birthday thing, whatever). Well Done!!
    Læs mere